Where roofs are to carry foot traffic – regular or occasional - a level of appropriate protection must be provided, there are several options for this that can be used in addition to the roofing.
There are several types of promenade tiles
- Glass reinforced lighter weight, low profile tiles which can be used on balconies and walkways, they can be supplied in numerous finishes and colours fixed direct or on supports.
- Porous tiles which absorb water eliminating surface water issues, these are available in various shapes, sizes and colours.
- Rubber tiles these and be used to provide maintenance walkways as well as fully covered areas.
- A wearing course can be applied to most surfaces and must be applied to the like of a liquid system if it is to be used as a traffic area. The wearing course provides a hard top with slip resistance and can be dressed in a variety of colours.
- A full variety of slabs, stone or decking can also be used laid direct, on spacers or pedestals to create any desired finish over the watertight balcony, terrace or walkway.
Why not find out more about some of our other services? Insulation, lead flashings, gutter guards and leak detection.
Why Choose Infallible Systems for your terrace needs?
With a long history in the industry, we have a wealth of experience and knowledge we can apply the best solution for you to maintain the integrity of your new roof. We only use highly skilled and experienced technicians and only use high quality systems capable of lasting well in excess of 25 years.
For more information, contact Infallible Systems today. We are ready to take your call – wheth-er you need advice, a quote or a full discussion about your roofing requirements.